We tell you to network with your parents and relatives. What if you could actually network with other parents?
What if these were very successful, connected individuals?
What if these individuals represented a wide variety of career fields (lawyer, pharmacist, human resources director, CEO entrepreneur, federal government professionals, overseas and domestic teachers, coaches, NYC advertising/marketing executive, software engineer)?
What if these individuals volunteered their time because they sincerely want to help you with your career?
This is the event for you!
- Please RSVP by logging into YOUR Careerolina account from the UCS main page (http://careers.unc.edu), by clicking on the blue Tar Heel.
- Click on the link titled “Login for Students/Recent Grads with an ONYEN”.
- Enter your ONYEN and password and click “Sign in”.
- If this is your first time in Careerolina, you will be asked to complete a short profile.
- Next, click on “events” in the blue bar at the top.
- Click on the tab labeled “UCS Events”.
- Scroll down to the event titles “Networking with the Pros” and click on the RSVP button next to the title.
Dress is business casual. Refreshments will be served.